This is the (initial) wiki for tracking the many Copyright cases collectively termed "Copyright troll cases", mostly based on the practice known as "Speculative Invoicing".
There's a focus on Documents, people, cases, data, and other things, with a focus on DATA and FACTS, not speculation and abuse.
- List of Prenda Law clients
- Monetary awards
- Prenda Law 2012 Financial Statements
- Major Cases
- Brief History
- IP Lookup
- Website domains
Please add any Prenda-related cases to the prenda tag on archive.RecapTheLaw.org. Also tag them with copyright troll, and maybe add a Related Cases link to the Judge Wright case.
WIP page - a Work in progress page, for data that needs including, but you don't know where to put, especially if you need help sorting it out.
- November 18, 2013
- Ingenuity13 LLC v. John Doe, Hearing in front of Judge Wright
- Hearing to release Gibbs from Sanctions order
- December 19, 2013 10:00am PST
- AF Holdings vs Navasca, Hearing in front of Judge Chen
- Order to Show Cause Hearing why Sanctions order shouldn't be amended to include John Steele & Paul Hansmeier.
- Vacated due to payment of sanctions.
- January 28 10am EST
- AF_Holdings, LLC v. Patel Order to Show Cause Hearing before Judge O'Kelley