Total Attorneys Fees & Sanctions: $505,700.28
Total Bonds Paid: $237,583.66 (Ingenuity vs Doe)
List of all monetary awards to defendants
- AF Holdings vs Trinh
- Guava vs Merkel
- AF Holdings vs Joe Navasca
- Ingenuity13 vs John Doe
- AF Holdings vs Chowdhury
- Awarded $64,180.80 against AF Holdings LLC, Prenda Law, Inc, John Steele, Paul Duffy, Paul Hansmeier and Mark Lutz in attorneys fees in the amount of $21,393.60 in attorneys fees, trebled for sanctions on October 22, 2013.
- STATUS: Unpaid. Motion for contempt filed December 24, 2013 denied; motion to certify judgement filed January 31, 2014. Appealed/motion to stay by Steele and Hansmeier.
- Lightspeed Media Corporation vs Anthony Smith
- Entire judgement jointly and severally liable between Lightspeed Media Corporation, Paul Duffy, Paul Hansmeier and John Steele
- Defendant awarded $72,367.00 in Attorney's fees
- AT&T awarded $118,766.76 in Attorney's fees, and $870.29 in costs ($119,637.05 total)
- Comcast awarded $57,144.28 in Attorney's fees, and $806.98 in costs ($69,021.26 total)
- STATUS: Ordered November 27, 2013, unpaid. Motion for contempt filed December 27, 2013 pending. Appeals filed by Duffy, Hansmeier, Steele.
- AF Holdings vs. Magsumbol
- Prenda Law v. Godfread et al
- Awarded TBD in fees/sanctions on January 23, 2014 (amount to be set June 12, 2014 following filings)
- STATUS: Awaiting filings.