(this is SA with a question for you)
I've got some information to add to the Prenda Clients list page, but do not yet have the court and case links. Is there a place for "notes and work-in-progress"? Also, if I run across some new information but don't have time or access (or knowledge) to flesh it out, is there a place to simply record it so someone else can take it and run?
An example of what I have that's an unlisted client, but incomplete data:
- Court Case Number: 1:12-cv-00808-JMS-DML
- File Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2012
- Plaintiff: CP Productions, Inc.
- Plaintiff Counsel: Matthew Edward Dumas of Hostetter & O’Hara
- Defendant: John Doe
- Cause: Copyright Infringement, Civil Conspiracy, Contributory Infringement
- Court: Southern District of Indiana
- Judge: Judge Jane Magnus-Stinson
- Referred To: Magistrate Judge Debra McVicker Lynch
- (the film involved is “GH Hustlers – Maryjane’s Second Visit.” )
Also, CP Productions, Inc had a previous case in Illinois, movie is "Cowgirl Creampie", and it was handled by the Judge Milton Shadur (the same one who dismissed the Boy Racer case) in March 2011 (I think).